PhD and Professional School Students
PhD students and students in the professional schools should NOT submit an application via the "Apply Now" link on the Summer Language Institute site. Once registration opens, students should log in at the top of the page using a CNET ID and complete the form below to request registration. The registration deadline is April 12, 2019. Registration requests received after this date will be reviewed by the SLI and approved only if available space remains.
The 2019 Application is open!
For general inquiries or questions about course offerings, please contact the Summer Language Institute.
For questions concerning tuition and aid, please contact your Dean of Students Office:
- Humanities Dean of Students Email
- Social Sciences Dean of Students Email
- Divinity students should visit this page for registration information.
- MA Students in Humanities and Social Sciences should visit this page for registration information.
- PhD and MA Students from other Divisions and Professional Schools should contact the SLI directly with registration questions.
Some Departments, Divisions, and Schools have special policies regarding summer enrollment. Please consult your department administrator, Director of Graduate Studies, or Dean of Students office for pertinent information.